Friday, October 24, 2014

Things That Are Unfortunate


It's unfortunate that my DVR can only record 2 shows at once. Which means if I am recording 2 shows, then I can't watch a 3rd program. So for instance, last night I missed the first 30 min of a show that started at 8pm. But I couldn't start the show at 8:30pm, because I have 2 shows that record at 9pm, so I wouldn't be able to watch the 8pm show while the 2 9pm shows were recording. Super unfortunate.

It's unfortunate that I put that much thought into my DVR.


It's unfortunate that my work schedule for November looks absolutely ridiculous. It's actually laughable how little of a social life I'll have the entire month.


It's unfortunate that for the month of November I'm mostly worried about how behind I'll get on my shows and not how little of a social life I'll have.


It's unfortunate that not everyone was in on the text conversation I had with my stepdad the other night. An hour and a half of only texting quotes from Ocean's Eleven back and forth. "Ted Nugent called. He wants his shirt back."

"he doesn't make me cry"

It's unfortunate that I have written a proper blog post to insert the following gif into, so I'm inserting it here, because it's amazing and amuses me and it just needs to be shared in general.


It's unfortunate that I'm not a huge fan of the Chandelier song by Sia, because it is played approximately 82,239 times on the radio a day. This is why I pay $10 a month for Spotify, because I can choose my own damn music to listen to 82,239 times a day. Also guys, the way she says "chan-DUH-luh-hhhhheeeerrrrreeee" and all the other parts where it sounds like she's actually losing her voice because she can't hit the high notes? Drives me bananas.


It's unfortunate that I have to end this blog post here, because I didn't realize what time it was and now I need to go not-so-fun adult things.


Catch ya on the flip side, friends!

11 comments:

  1. All your gifs are on point.
    And the last pic 2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY someone else who can't stand that Sia song. I want to drive my car into a tree every time it comes on the radio which is like every ten songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand why it's 2014 and we can only DVR 2 tv shows at a time and not even watch a 3rd... life is so unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. spotify premium is worth the money hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! I don't get that Sia song either- not a fannnn!!! And your November sounds like my October... hang tight, girly! You can survive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the first time in a VERY long time, I actually have listened to so little radio (think: zero amount), that I don't even know what song that is. :0 :0 :D
    (and of course no I'm itching to youtube it...)
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  7. wait wait wait, why do you pay for spotify?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although I love Chandelier (Sia can do NO wrong in my eyes), I agree with everything else on this list. And Blair Waldorf is everything so I can't be too upset about that one. Also that Hocus Pocus pic at the end makes me all kinds of happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't understand what Sia was saying for SO LONG until I finally googled the lyrics and even now I don't get how that's supposed to be "chandelier." No.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your gifs are amazing. Be glad that you have cable at all. I only have my Apple TV so I have to wait a whole 24 hours (sometimes more!) for a TV show. The blasphemy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha I hated chandelier when it came out, but it grew on me...
    I have nominated you for an award! You can get all the details over on my blog
    http://ourflavourfullife.blogspot.com/2014/10/one-lovely-blogawesome.html
    xxx
    Simone

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...