Friday, May 9, 2014

Manual Labor Playlist

Yea, you're at the right place. This is, in fact, The Best of Intentions. However, a sparkly little blog design fairy came yesterday and made things all brand new and pretty looking!
Kalyn is magnificent.

No, in all honesty, she's fabulous. You. Should. Have. Seen. the emails this girl received from me. I totally knew exactly what I wanted, except I didn't know what I wanted at all. Basically I was a typical woman. I don't know how she did it, but Kalyn just read my mind and made it happen and I'm SO IN LOVE with everything. I'm writing this really long paragraph about her now because I can't possibly recommend her enough! If you need a sparkly little blog design fairy, she's your girl.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Now yesterday I took 3/4 of the day off work and went to my grandparents' house to do some yard work and mulching. It was the hottest day since last September and super windy. So I got sunburned and really dirty. Because I foresee quite a bit more outdoor manual labor in my immediate future, I thought I'd brighten it up with a playlist next time!


These are some songs I've been obsessing over lately and felt the obvious need to share and combine into a playlist. Perfect for pulling weeds, cleaning out gutters, planting flowers, spreading mulch, etc. etc. You are so very welcome.

This is my JAM. Listen to it at least 45 times a day!



How can you not love this song? Come on..



Totally discovered this song from Vine..


I am totally obsessed with this remix! LOVE it.



Have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas out there!

6 comments:

  1. Huge fan of the All of Me Remix! How sweet of you to help out for the grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty design! love it! and I'm YouTube-ing these songs now because I've never heard any of them.... #forshame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh yes! yes! and just think you totally got a sneaky workout in by doing yard work. double the win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you are too kind!! I am so glad you like it! This is an awesome playlist, downloading now!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...