Monday, December 16, 2013

Hockey, Miley, and Concerts, OH MY!

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!
This was my last non-stressful weekend until after the New Year, so you better believe I enjoyed it! 

>> Friday I went to Indy to a hockey game!
>> V and I at the hockey game!
>> Hockey is quickly becoming incredibly interesting to me..

>> Saturday morning I received this snapchat from my Mom. We joked about it making the blog and I sort of think my stepdad thought I wouldn't post it.. Jokes on him! #hecantstop #hewontstop #somebodygethimawreckingball
>> I watched the IU basketball game at my grandparents' house!
>> My grandma and I (mostly her) made Cherry Delight. The Jim is the back was for my dad and his friend.

The above picture and the below picture are from a Christmas concert called 'Tis The Season at my high school. It's a huge community thing and actually this week you'll be learning more about this concert.. Since I spent MANY years participating in it.


This will conclude today's post.
Big 'ol good plans for the rest of the week!
Yay December!

6 comments:

  1. Haha!! Jokes on him for not thinking it wouldn't make the blog. That Cherry Delight looks so good. Looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh Miley! bahaha. Looks like a great weekend!

    Jamie @
    The Growing Up Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love hockey. i never watched it in my whole life, then earlier this year i started and i was hooked immediately!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...