Monday, July 15, 2013

Another Monday, Another Weekend Post

I'm trying really hard today to be excited that today is Monday.
I'm sure you've probably already guessed it, but that's not working.

I know everyone says the same thing every Monday, but man why are the weekends so short?
UGH.

Well let's get this show on the road.. My weekend in a nutshell..


 photo 711weekend_zps9bb4e308.jpg

Sista Sista || Hibachi for Sista's birthday || The 3 youngest siblings, my bro and I missed the "dress up" memo || He loves me, I swear.

*UPDATE* No, my sister and I are not twins. We DO get asked that very, very frequently, so I'm not at all surprised I've been asked that today. ALSO, she's not taller than me. She's wearing heels. I'm taller and older. #thankyouverymuch

 photo 711weekend2_zps4f8a7854.jpg

Reese's Cup Vodka and Reese's Cup Martinis (On the blog tomorrow) || Running off some steam || My parents back yard looked like a parking lot || My now "famous" Jello Shots, only 150 of them..

 photo 711weekend3_zps78af5d91.jpg

Country livin = Garage Parties || Grandma's Homemade sugar free ice cream || My adopted sister || Shin splints



Tomorrow, as promised, I'll be posting the recipe I used for the Reese's Cup Martinis with the Reese's Cup Vodka! You don't wanna miss it!

You also want to link up with Miss Shenanigan. You do.
Sami's Shenanigans
 photo xokay_zpsf8e62ec8.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you're posting those drink recipes! They look so good.

    Garage parties are the best. Looks like a fun weekend minus the shin splints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the second time this week I've heard about the Reese pb cups drink, I think it's a sign! Also, you are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the run, stinks about the shin splints though! That drink looks delish, can't wait for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...