Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm so happy!

So I drafted a post yesterday and never finished it.
Then I drafted one this morning and never got around to finishing that either.
Now it's almost 3pm and I'm starting a new draft. Hopefully this one gets posted!

Basically, I've been really busy the last 2 days. All in a good way. As I mentioned Monday started off.. rough and then continued to be a roller coaster of a day. But yesterday and today have been wonderful! I feel like such a weirdo, but I'm just so happy lately.

Like really, really happy. Things aren't even going perfectly. In fact, lots of crazy stuff has been happening, but I've just been letting it roll off my shoulders. I'm so happy.

Who am I? For real. I feel like someone else is possessing my body. I feel like I'm always a pretty happy person, in general, but lately I'm like a happy person on crack.

Ya know that annoyingly perky girl in your office? That's me right now. And I'm here to tell you that I'm holding onto the perky, upbeat, ridiculously happy girl as long as I possibly can!

Also my May Goal list? Crossing things off like a mad woman! I. Love. It.

And now I have nothing else to say. Except that I accidentally just pressed some random keys and managed to delete this whole blog post. Thank goodness for the undo button. *insert me having a freak out moment only to calmly click the button and an audible sigh of relief*


Oh, here's a picture of me, right now. Literally taken 15 seconds ago just so this post would have a picture to go with it. I don't know why it's grainy. Live with it.

Okay, love you guys! Go be happy! 


Love you, again!
 photo xokay_zpsf8e62ec8.jpg

2 comments:

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...