Monday, March 25, 2013

What A Weekend..

Happy Monday, besticles! I had such a good weekend that I actually started writing this post last night. My emotional well-being needed this weekend so much and I went to bed last night ready for this week and ready for the future (imagine a super cheesy grin right here)! Not even last night's snow storm got me down! (even though there was a snow storm at the end of march.. doesn't mother nature know it's spring?)



My weekend started off at one of my favorite places to be.. the baseball fields.


 My love for basketball is huge, but my love for baseball definitely gives it a run for its money. In fact, I don't know which one I love more. I do know that my love for my IU Hoosiers is incomparable. I LOVE THEM. So I had no problem spending my entire day Saturday watching them kick butt on their new field. Also, nothing beats a Hoosier boy in baseball pants. Can I get an amen?


 But let's jump back to Friday night really quick. I rented 3 Redbox movies.



Trouble With The Curve, The Paperboy, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. That's a random assortment, but I have very good reasons for each choice. Ya see, Trouble With The Curve was because I was in a baseball mood and because I had been listening to JT all week and my girl Sami blogged about him almost every day last week, so he was on the brain. The Paperboy is because Zac Efron has been my dude since I was a lowly sophomore in high school and he was little Troy Bolton. I'm not kidding, I was obsessed. When I got accepted to IU my senior year, I had to create a "passphrase" and it was "Zac Efron Is Bangin". True story. Perks of Being a Wallflower was chosen because Whitney blogged about it and because I'm definitely one of those Harry Potter nerds so I had to support my girl Hermione Emma.

So here are my reviews.. Loved Trouble With The Curve, but I'm a sports movie fanatic, so I wasn't surprised that I loved it. Perks lived up to the hype, I liked it, but I think I need to read the book now to fall in love with it. The Paperboy.. I'm not even sure what to say about it. It's weird, but I think I liked it, but I'm not totally sure. If you've seen it, then I'm sure you understand what I'm saying, if you haven't seen it, then you'll never understand.

Sunday, oh Sunday.. Sunday was all about those Hoosiers! And the NCAA tournament. So I spent almost the entire day.. at a bar.


Rocking my very best #ootd featuring those candy stripes..


My friends and I also discovered our new favorite drink.. Redd's Apple Ale. So freaking delicious.. So we had a few..

And even though the Hoosiers gave us a scare and I was starting to get stressed (aka i stopped breathing for the last 2 minutes of the game).. my boys pulled it out!


Well, I hope everyone has a fantastic Monday! Remember, every Monday you can share your weekend shenanigans and link up with Sami! I'm slightly obsessed with her, so you should be too!


MUAH!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a super fun weekend! I too love baseball and thought trouble with the curve was a great movie! I read Perks of being a wallflower back in high school and I think it really made a difference once I saw the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend. I can't get over all the snow everybody up north is getting when it's been in the upper 80's here in Texas lately! It's crazy! That Red's apple ale looks & sounds so yummy. I want to try it stat. Oh & I LOVE your blog design.. so cute! New follower from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I have to see Trouble With the Curve soon and I loved Perks! I'm alllll about some Zac Efron! You look so cute in your Hoosiers outfit :) Thanks for linking up sweet thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kay, new follower & so glad I fell upon your blog this morning!
    Definitely read Perks, the book is way better in my opinion :)
    xo

    Michelle @ binge there done that



    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...