Thursday, January 3, 2013

Daily Blog Posts

One of my 2013 Resolutions was to really give this blogging thing a chance and really stick with it. So, I started making a little list of "Daily Blog Posts". I don't plan on posting every single day. But if I haven't posted anything in a while, I'm going to refer to my Daily Blog Posts list and post something related to that.

Thursdays are going to be "#ootd Thursdays". I may have explained it already, but #ootd stands for Outfit Of The Day.

Top: Target, Leggings: Kohls, Boots: Sears, Scarf: Charlotte Russe



A good thing about the #ootd tag is that I'll be held accountable for how I look instead of just wearing my hair in a bun and a sweatshirt. I should also point out that my iPhone is still my only current way of taking photos. I'm still crying over the loss of my crappy precious digital camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...